Daikin America: About Us
Daikin America was established in 1991 and today is the world’s foremost developer and manufacturer of fluorochemical products. While our foundation is global, our relationships are local. At Daikin America, our technical service and support staff in 30 locations in TX, FL, NY, CA, KY, MN, AL, MA are committed to meet your existing and future needs. We are your personal contacts and suppliers in the United States.
With concern for the global economy and environment, our commitment is to develop products that do more with less – less waste, less energy, less material – yet produce increased performance and greater longevity. Our advanced engineering and technical expertise is backed by experienced service and support.
Better chemistry, easier process, higher performance – that’s Daikin America.
Click below for a detailed overivew of Daikin Industries worldwide, its business areas, philosophy, Fusion 20 (strategic plan into the year 2020), FAQs and more. Discover how Daikin meets the economic and environmental challenges of the 21st century with technologies that make a difference.
Product Stewardship Summaries
- FEP Product Stewardship Summary
- EFEP Product Stewardship Summary
- ETFE Product Stewardship Summary
- PTFE Product Stewardship Summary
- UNIDYNE Product Stewardship Summary
- R-134a Product Stewardship Summary
- R-407C Product Stewardship Summary
- R-407H Product Stewardship Summary
- R-410A Product Stewardship Summary